Wednesday 8 March 2017

Consultation

After presenting my blog, I've gotten some feedback which is rather helpful.
So these are few pointers and tasks which i should do...

1.  If I am indeed heading to researching on superheroes, I should look into the cinematic perspective of the characters.

  • I was advised to watch both the old and new film version of the characters. 
    • For example, Batman (1966), Batman Begins (2005) and also the latest, Batman vs Superman (2016). 
    • So through watching this films, I should pick up on elements that makes these characters different. 
    • For example, the silhouette of costumes, the fabrics, texture and so on.
    • A comparison is to be made.
2. I have to remember to link everything to fashion.
  • Pictures taken etc are to be analysed and linked to how it could be of use in my fashion trend.
    • eg. silhouettes, colours, prints etc
3. Go back to the 1st lecture slides and link my theme to context.
  • eg. Economic, culture etc

No comments:

Post a Comment