Wednesday 22 March 2017

Art installments- Trend Tablet

Looking through the contents from Trend Tablet. I browsed through art events and installments from around the globe....and here are some discoveries.




Art Basel Miami
2016
-Graphic art
abstracts
line works
prints and patterns.


Manifesta
2016

-Black and white silhouettes 
murals
graffiis
connection with the audience.



KEMP London 
2015

- Silhouettes in black and white, links to my trend preference of shadows and silhouettes as prints in black and white.

skull sign in white
bicycle form in black 
- Lines at the background of 1st picture, contrasting against the silhouette of the bicycle.




MAMO
2016

-striking lines and shapes

-fresh burst of expression and colour
modern

-perspectives
connecting with the audience

"All the World's Future" 
(La Biennale Arte 2015 di Venezia)

Palais de tokyo
January 2015
- Graffiti/ mural showing graphic design elements featured in black and white.

Pop culture
prints
way of communication and expression.


Browsing through Trend Tablet allowed me to understand and experience what is happening around the world through the various art events that attracts the public.

I realize that most of the artworks and installments are meant to connect with the audience and their creativity.....which would be what I aim to do too through forecasting my trend.
I can connect with my customers through the morals and concepts that we share, which is to fight for a cause, being the hero in the garment, having the ease of expressing oneself and our views.

Other than that, there are elements of line works, silhouette use, graffiti and the minimal colour of black and white used in most of the installments. This tells me that it would be of high acceptance with the public and my customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment