Wednesday 8 March 2017

Cultural Brailing Trip




A Graphic mural of black and white.
It reminds me of both the modern and old versions of comics.
The old versions are all printed in black and white. But the difference between both the old comics and this image is the complexity. Old comics has simpler visuals compared to this intricate mural. 
The modern comics, features graphic visuals with lots of design elements as lines. 
This mural would be attractive as a pattern design.



Boxy assemblage.....could it be a silhouette type in my fashion theme?
Could be prints in my fashion forecast theme.
boxy and rectangular shapes that has the comic template layout

Black and white
negative space
line works


Another Art mural which I find interesting and relevant to my topic of comics.
Just like the previous black and white mural, this too is of graphic art.
The colours are bright and eye-catching.
Many design elements featured such as lines and shapes.
Relevant to my theme through the graphic details and the chaotic assemblage and colours.




Another graphic mural that is black and white.
The figures reminds me of comic characters such as villains that are normally portrayed as huge hulking figures.
The way the figures are painted are rather chaotic and all over which links to my comics theme.(modern)
The big silhouette of these figures may be a good silhouette for my fashion theme.

Chaotic assemblage

Resembles the Layout of a comic template

A graphic artwork by a Myanmar artist.
This artwork is relevant to my comics theme through the graphic visuals. The loud visuals, scribbly lines and colours makes this artwork seem as if it belongs in the pages of a comic book. I think the line works would be great as a pattern trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment