Saturday 18 March 2017

Research on mood

After looking at images of Gotham set in different media, I discovered few images with the batman logo over the city. As seen through the rest of the similar images, the batman logo is illuminated in white, showing the sense of hope and safety. I love the mood set in each picture.





This image of Daredevil crouched on the ledge gives me a sense of...loneliness and depression.
I feel that it captures the idea which I'm going along with, as it shows the burden he has as a superhero. The shadows, the light illuminated from the clock and the rain itself gives me the intended mood.

Another image of Daredevil. This image is interesting through the shadows casted on him, giving him a mysterious and magnetic aura. The red and black with the lines makes me think of his emotions...how does he feel...as a superhero?..Does he feel a sense of duty? The psychology behind a superhero is rather fascinating...from a normal human being..to someone who is like a guardian over a city leads me to think about the change that took place in them...

No comments:

Post a Comment